Writing, Hiking, and Sound Healing
- Available for 30-minute ($10) or 60-minute ($15) Sound Healing sessions with the Gong, on zero-gravity chairs, in the sun room of my home. Enjoy sound immersion and release tension with the vibrations of the gong. Sit in a zero-gravity chair or lie on the floor and be safely guided through the healing experience of the sound currents as they rejuvenate the parasympathetic nervous system and positively affect overall body harmonics. You will hear through your ears and with your whole body as the waves of sound surround you.
- See the gong in action at the Newton Salt Cave:https://www.facebook.com/theSaltCave1/videos/712020892527533/
Hike with Priscilla
- Join Priscilla and others for hikes in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- For up-to-date hike listing, go to:or https://activities.outdoors.org (the activities webpage for the Appalachian Mountain Club)
Writing and Sound Healing Retreat–a SOLD OUT Rousing Success! Watch this space for future events.
July 16-20, 2019. In Waynesville NC.
- Join author and poet Allan Wolf, Professor Joan Kaywell, and yoga teacher, gong player, and hostess Priscilla Estes for an intimate, all-meals-included retreat in the Smoky Mountains. Sound Healing is combined with yogic techniques for relaxation and a deep inward journey.